Discovering.. Fantastic Mr Fox!


Do you know a film director called Wes Anderson? And a writer called Roal Dahl?

Well, maybe you don't, but actually it's not a problem! You could discover their magical worlds a little bit by doing this practice 🏍

Below you will find the link to the trailer of Fantastic Mr Fox, the first stop motion movie that Wes Anderson directed.

Fantastic Mr Fox film trailer



And now, let's try to answer this Genially to see if you understand what the story is about and also to find more information about the film, the author and the director. πŸ”

Genially Fantastic Mr Fox

Break a leg! ✊

Comments

  1. Hi Luz, I think you had an amazing idea! I have never seen this trailer before and I really like the way that the film has been recorded. It seems interesting to me and I think it is a good approach for our kids to a film environment. However, I have been trying to work with the Genially activity you designed and I have not been able to make it work, maybe a small tutorial about how it works would solve this problem. Congratulations for your blog, you have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment